Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Website.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions and the contract thereby formed between us and our clients, the following definitions shall apply:
- “Conditions” means these terms and conditions as may be amended by us from time to time;
- "LAV Solutions", “we”, “us” and “our” means LAV Solutions Limited (registered in England with company number 08272436);
- “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website;
- “Website” means our website which is found using the domain name www.lav-solutions.com.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
These Conditions apply to all our services made available by us from time to time whether they be fulfilled through the Website, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. You agree that, by accessing, browsing or using the Website, you have read, understood and accepted the Conditions.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- publising any Website material in any media;selling, sunblicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
We use high ethical standards and respect your privacy. Save for disclosures required by law in any relevant jurisdiction and the disclosure of your information needed for completing your booking with the relevant hotel of your choice, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to our affiliates, agents and representatives (including those situated outside the European Union) who have access to this information with our permission and who need to know or have access to this information to perform our service (including customer services and internal audit and compliance requirements) to and for the benefit of you.
If any provision of these Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed deleted from these Conditions, and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to your access to and use of the Website and the reservations that are thereby made with a hotel and supersedes any prior agreements (including any previous term and conditions previously applicable to the Website).
No failure or delay by us in exercising any right under these Conditions will operate as a waiver of that right nor will any single or partial exercise by us of any right preclude any further exercise of any right.A person who is not a party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Conditions. This provision does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than pursuant to that Act.
These Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute between you and us.